Thursday, May 01, 2008

High hopes

I found an ant at the bathroom sink. It's the first one I've seen this year. I ran, first to the kitchen cupboard for a couple of grains of sugar to keep him occupied, then to the desk for the camera.

And here's his side of the story:


What's this?


Nom, nom, nom


I think I'll take it home.


It's a bit awkward, isn't it?


Is that a drop-off? Back, back, back!


Oops!


Hmmm. This one's a bit easier to handle.

And off he went, avoiding the drop-off into the sink this time.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger