Thursday, August 09, 2012

Just an unnamed creek

... where we had lunch yesterday.


So far, so good. And then things went haywire, with Laurie's accident. Today, we spent most of the day either in the hospital getting him sewn up or sitting in the motel with his leg on a stool. No beachcombing for a while, the doctor ordered. No antiquing, either; too much walking.

So, the question is, what will we find to do, given the new boundaries? I'm sure we'll find something interesting; we always do.



1 comment:

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger