Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dreaming of a (Pale) Blue Christmas

Christmas Day, 2014, on the banks of the Nicomekl River, at Blackie Spit.

Looking north, at near high tide.

Palest blues, reflecting their light on the crow's belly.

Floats marking off the dog-free zone. All of it dog free, now at high tide.

Gull

'nother gull, matching the greys of the clouds.

Tree lace

And the sun was warm, the air cool and fresh, the gulls peaceful. The perfect afternoon, between bouts of Christmas pandemonium. Hope your day was as happy!

A Skywatch post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger