Friday, October 02, 2015

Arachtober!

A few years ago, a few spider fanciers started a Flickr group specially for the Hallowe'en season. During the month of October every year, we try to post one spider to the Arachtober pool each day; 31 spiders in all. And we find some amazing spiders!

This is my third year, and this will be the third spider for this October, to be posted there tomorrow:

Mosquito patrol, on my bathroom ceiling.

It's been a relatively spider-free summer, and I have no backlog, so I'm sort of hoping for a spider invasion.

And now, go see all the lovely spiders! And if you're so inclined, join us and add to the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger