Monday, November 27, 2017

Upside-down trees.

It stopped raining. Just for the day; we even had blue sky for part of the afternoon! I went to explore a new trail, dodging puddles most of the way. Puddles full of trees.

Study in greys. The cloud cover was still thick.

Branches going every which way. And the sun trying to break through.

Looking at the bush, the trees become a tangle of competing branches and fallen leaves; in the puddles, they're reflected singly against the sky.

I heard a frog couple croaking back and forth, and stood a long time with my toes in the creek, trying to see either one of them; no such luck! Wet leaves, wet branches, wet moss, wet mud, wet feet; no wet frogs. I was glad to hear them, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having to moderate all comments because Blogger seems to have a problem notifying me. Sorry about that. I will review them several times daily, though, until this issue is fixed.

Also, I have word verification on, because I found out that not only do I get spam without it, but it gets passed on to anyone commenting in that thread. Not cool!

Powered By Blogger